Skip to content

List to GSA Spanish

Hello I am Spanish and I do not speak much English. I would like to know which are the best in the world list to buy. Especially if they are of Spanish-speaking countries. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    What kind of list are you talking about? Do you mean a verified link list with links mainly from spanish countries? If so, that might be something you have to scrape yourself. I know user @furykyle sells a keyword list that has spanish keywords. 

You can use a tool like Gscraper to scrape the lists using those keywords. You could also plug those keywords into SER and choose spanish search engines to help bring in those links. 
  •  listas de enlaces verificadas quieren dar fuerza a mi nivel 2 y nivel 3. 's idioma secundario grave? o tendría que ser en español para obtener más poder?

thank s4nt0s

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Sorry, I don't speak Spanish :/
  • @s4nt0s: I think he is asking for a verified list to use in T2 and T3s. Then he has a SEO question, if a English list is powerful enough to help any tier 2 and 3s or will a Spanish list had more power?

@arturoseo: I think you should have contextual backlinks within Spanish content as your T1s and English\Spanish contextual\not contextual T2s and T3s. I will think that should give you the most power. Some Spanish KWs are not as easy to rank, and as with English, depends on your niche.
  • ParisBurning: So it would be ideal? I can use all kinds of lists?
  • I would also like to know how long it usually lasts a campaign. That is the moment poneis GSA to work, how long it usually takes to position. Because I have three 50 KW in google and not moving ... With 800 verified links of tier 2 and tier 3 of 30,000. Many would be needed and how long to make it natural for google eyes.

Gracias @ParisBurning
  • @arturoseo: Yes, use all lists for now. Scrape your own spanish lists 'cause I don't think anyone is selling those.

It those are campaigns in new domains some people are saying that now Google waits some time before you can gain traction on new sites. Not sure if that is true (I had not done any tests), but certainly looks like it.
  • Hi all, my answer for @arturoseo will be in Spanish (sorry for any inconvenience)

Arturo,

Dislikeit y yo tenemos listas en Español. Justamente estamos trabajando en este tipo de cosas.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @s4nt0s @Sven

With this example of looking only for Spanish targets like requested by OP, does SER automatically translate it's footprints to the selected language of the Search engine it's scraping from?

Does SER translate the website it's processing to see if it matches any engine if the sites language is in Spanish?