Skip to content

How to use random URL and verified URLs of another project at the same time?

Hey, is it possible to use both a random URL from the URL box and verified URLs of another project at the same time? I would like to build links to my PBN and to GSA made Tier1 links in one project.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can use the new export function for verified urls in projects and use the %spinfile% macro to read from it.
  • awesome thanks! can I just put the macro in the url field?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • I see that the URLs are split into type and/or name. Is there a way to have one big file to read from?
  • Sorry I now see which function you were referring to. "Automatically export verified URLs" is what I was looking for. Thank you again Sven.
  • "Not a valid URL" is what I get if I enter %spinfile-file_path\file.txt% in the URL field...
  • Okay, so in order for this to work the file must exist and contain a valid url. Problem solved.
  • good monolog! thanks >:D<
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Doesn't this just happen automatically if you check both the use random url and use urls from another project box?
  • I'm not sure but the URL box is grayed out if you check to use verified URLs. So I guess that's a sign.

PS @loopline: any news on scrapebox 2.0? :)
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @gsaprick45

Ahh, good point, didn't notice that.  I thought I had seen them doing this in reports, but perhaps not. 

No news, I know it was coming along nicely, over 740K lines of code over a week ago. So I can only presume its still coming well.  I know they are rebuilding all the addons in 64bit as well, there were a handful done already as well last time I checked.  But I don't have a time frame, looking forward to it though.  :)
  • edited July 2014
    That's nice, thanks for the update. I'm also looking forward to it and of course to more awesome videos from you, sir. 

Can't wait to scrape and process more than 1000k links. 8->

Take care.
  • It seems like by using this method the option to stop/pause the project on X subs/verifications per URL does not apply to the URLs in the file nor does it treat the macro as a URL for itself so that it only counts submissions for true URLs in the URL field. Can this be fixed please @Sven?
  • edited July 2014
    also you have to have a file already containing URLs if you want to start to use this method which requires to run the upper tier for a while before starting the next tier. Can this be improved too please? So that if the file does not exist or does not contain a valid URL it will only use the URLs provided in the field (and maybe output an important message that no URLs where found in the selected file). thanks :)
  • edited July 2014
    by the way, does the "per URL" feature actually count how many subs/verifications per individual URL were made or does it just multiply the inputted number by the URL count and stops there even if no backlinks were built to some URLs?

Is there a good reason for the current setup if the latter is true?

Sorry for all the posts but I really would like to build equally a set number of inks to both my PBN and GSA made URLs.