Skip to content

Wicked Article Creator OR Auto Content Writer?... please help me decide.

After looking at so many reviews and videos on these (all seemingly a year or two out of date), I just can't make up my mind which one to buy in 2014... I want to buy one of these today but can't decide.. can you help me?

My needs are, content I can pull into a wordpress blog and schedule the articles to be published daily purely by wordpress not by running the content generator daily.

Quickly and independently generate articles of any quality to import into SER as I find sometimes the search online content scraper (which probably is as good as either of these?) to be a little slow and I want to setup projects as fast as possible.

Cheers,
Brad

Comments

• I've never used WAC, but I do use ACW and can vouch for it

• thanks, seems more of a current buzz around WAC at the moment drawing me that way - looks like november until something next happens with ACW
  • WAC has issues with spintax so just make sure you test your project before making it active. 

I use both, WAC to easily populate the project and ACW to get the articles. If you can afford both, then I would recommend getting them.
  • hmm interesting, I'm happy with the population of my projects - so sounds like you'd both steer towards ACW then
  • I have both of them. Honestly both serve me well..

I am using ACW most of the time. Mostly on Tier 2s.. and yes on Tier 1s..

ACW in my opinion provides better articles than WAC.. i am not an expert but based on result and flexibility ACW is good.

I use WAC on lower tiers and filling up the necessary's in GSA SER. It definitely help get you better fillers than the out of the box one in ser.

So yeah good to have both of them, saves you time setting up your projects and it works.

• I took the plunge and got WAC in the end, it's OK - bugs as everyone described were immediately obvious along with other unconventionality such as the proxy format and the need for a tutorial or at least a forum like this one where people get the most out of it and suggest improvements  / fixes.

Such as export to GSA SER where the keywords generated in the database are lost when importing, PITA. Wrong datatype for sorting paragraph count too.

I'd like to bulk create content with this TIER 1 addon thing so I can produce say 30 HTML articles, what on earth is the workflow to do that?.
  • Could you kindly send the link of this ACW

Does ACW has the option for auto fill like WAC?

I got recently an error with WAC it says (( Sorry But I Was Unable To Fill From WAC ))

Anyone Can Help Me Please How To Resolve This Issue?

Thanks