Skip to content

Newbie Starter SER Questions

Hi I am newbie starter with SER tool and I have gone through PDF guides sent by @ron of SERLists.com. 

I have a dedicated windows 2008 server r2 with with 4 Cores and 8 GB RAM.

I wanted to understand the tool better and its concepts so started playing with one of my test project.

I set the Tier 1 Project and ran for three days and got 30 links(not using any Verified lists) and got them indexed through Instant Indexer. Out of these 30 Links are 27 Article Links 2 Wiki Links and 1 Web 2.0 Link. Are these enough for Tier 1 or do I need to get more Tier 1 Links. All the lionks I have got are more than PR4+.

Another question related to Article Setup. I added four unique articles all hand written with no spin text and add them to SER for Tier 1. Should I use the following option checked. Initially I ran this without checking Do not submit article more than 1 times per account. and Is ee the same article submitted multiple times but with different accounts to various article directories with a link to the test project site. Will this be an issue since the content is duplicated. Thanks.

Comments