Skip to content

Ranking Youtube Videos?

I am good at ranking youtube videos on the youtube search engine, but have no idea how to rank them on google.

Does anyone have a good guide on how to use GSA to rank youtube videos?

Right now I just chose my keywords as anchortext, and am blasting them.

Comments

• @FitnessRegiment with youtube you can pretty much just spam your way there.  Use all site types, no limitations. Use an indexer such as Expressindexer to get them indexed.

Generally more is better.

I'd be interested what you do on to rank on Youtube?  This is something I've never got involved in.
  • I have my own private ingredients, I am working on a formulae but it's tough, I can rank for a few days but then rankings go down into top 10s.
  • Thanks for that, "I have my own private ingredients". 

Made it worthwhile
  • haha, sorry but I am not even sure it works yet... its not really a secret.
  • it is pretty simple to rank youtube, upload and make it unlist, send high retention views (depends on competition, from 5k-10k views), send some social signal, after 24 hours unlist it, bang you are on first. of course you had to optimise your title with keyword in it, in description add some more relevant keywords. this is not a secret though. 

however this method won't last for long, it will move down in ranking within weeks. 

My experience, send mass spam links with GSA will make you rank in both google and youtube itself and it will be there stronger. 
  • This doesn't last long and also can get you banned
  • lol @FitnessRegiment seriously

"I have my own private ingredients" (to rank in youtube...cant tell you)

But can you guys tell me how to rank my video in google?

=))
  • edited August 2014
    @davbel I was like what?! he's asking for help and he can't even share his own method on how he ranks on YouTube. That was not cool @FitnessRegiment .

I know how to rank on YT and on Google, but with that attitude you shown, expect nothing from great members here. :)

What you give is what you receive my friend.