Skip to content

Email Verification Help

Hello,

I am new to GSA SER, trying to set up my first campaign and I cannot get a single thing to verify.  I set up a yahoo account and when I hit the test button on the right it checks out ok, but when I run the test in the box below it pulls up a "preview" window with things highlighted in red such as URL, keywords, website title, category, ect., but there is content in there, so I don't understand why it is not passing this test.

Please help on email set-up / verification!

Thanks,

Gary

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The test box in the email verification tab is to test your email accounts. If you test them and they light up green and come back ok, you're probably good to go there.

The test at the bottom of the window allows you to preview your content before you submit. They're highlighted in red by default so I'm not sure what test you're talking about here? There isn't a test to pass, its just a preview. If you use spun content and click "test again" you can see how it switches through different content versions each time.

We need more info about how you set things up, maybe some screenshots of your settings and copy some logs or if you're running on a VPS you can PM me and I'll login and setup the email.