Skip to content

How to tell if spamvilla is down?

I can login to my spamvilla account and when i do "test", it shows as successful however when i run my campaigns in gsa i keep getting the error:

22:28:49: [-] 176/969 captcha service SpamVilla is not responding/can`t solve

also all my projects are in red and have a red caution icon.

does this mean its down? what do you guys do in this situation, Halt your projects? I tried opening a ticket and adding kelvin on skype but i got no response. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Is Spamvilla still around? I thought all of those services went away with the recent recaptcha OCR changes. I could be wrong, but I know Eve.cm had to shut doors and issue refunds.
  • edited June 2014
    I think it's time to stop using Spamvilla dude, I just see crap about their service over and over and over again. Kelvin was on here about 6 months ago saying his dog, goldfish, great great great grandparents died or some shit. It's about as unprofessional as you can get. Things get too much for him and he goes quiet. Move on, use a different provider.

Santos, that sucks about EVE. Their site is down and my captcha rates have been 20-30% for a few weeks now. I have tonnes of unused captchas I paid for too...grrrrr
  • EVE site is on, but I do not think they do a good job on solving recaphcha now, I am still use spamvilla and does not know is there any good reliable service out there.
  • @andy1024, there is still Reverse OCR and CaptchaTronix. Check out the Buy/Sell/Trade section...
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    edited August 2014
    Yes Spamvilla often seems down for me as well.  I am going to use them as a backup to CT I think.