Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker solving 34% of blue serlist

2»

Comments

• Did I just mess up the blue list? How do I restart it? Are there bad URLs in it now?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    No, if you only have "verified" checked in Main Options>Advanced, then that is the only folder you are writing to. And I am assuming you imported our list into the Identified folder.

Now that you showed me that screen, I would like to make a suggestion (actually a few):

Do what @davbel said - untick URLs linking...

Note: I am trying to help you improve results...

Now back to what I would like you to do. Forget Web2. Untick it. Unless you have a subscription to SEREngines ($20/mth), you will not make links there.

Untick Social Bookmarks. Hard captcha stuff there. Very few links in our list anyway.

Untick Indexer, Pingback, Referrer, RSS - total garbage links anyway, and it won't help you rank.

In other words, slim this beast down. It is the spam project from hell X 100.

Now clear the stats on CB, and only run this project with the alterations I suggested. See if the results improve. If not, then do this...

I would clone the project, delete all history and URL cache (from the clone), stick in some new emails, and only check article, wiki and social network.

Do the exact same step, but this time only check the good junk, as in blog, directory, forum, guestbook, image, microblog, trackback.

Try to isolate the problem - that is what we are doing. So only run one of the two above - make all other projects inactive. Clear CB stats, run one project at a time, and see what happens.

Think like a scientist: Isolate the variables.
  • Thanks for that Ron, I did all the steps, gonna let it run for a bit and tell you the results.

Right now not seeing a difference at 30%, I  will wait a bit and if no change I will delete history/cache.