Skip to content

Getting the Most Out of Your AA List?

I always find AA list in forums and other sources. While I know they're probably not the best quality and the links are spammed to death. There still might be some winners in there.

What I normally do is just create a generic campaign. For example,

- I just use the URL bing.com
- Enable all engines (except trackbacks, exploits, indexer, pingback, referrer, URL Shortner)
- Import the list to a NEW identified folder and change the pathway in Global Options
- Load up about 30 articles
- 10 fresh new emails
- Use WAC to fill in the rest of the fields

- Hit GO!

Will I need to edit the campaign after it gets going to supply different content?

Just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of my AA lists from the project options. I've read the .pdf's from SERLists and it shows how to import the list and set it up globally, but doesn't really address the project level options. Maybe I'm missing something here.

I want to get all of the links possible, but on Tiered setups I normally set PR and OBL restrictions. I don't want to limit the target URL's I get from my lists when I first import them. That's why I don't just load them into my existing project.

Any Recommendations?

Thanks!

@Ron, @Gooner, @2Take2, and @Satans_Apprentice

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    That's a fine setup. You're just cleaning the AA list which needs to be done because a lot of it is going to fail. When people sell AA they stuff it will a lot of blog comments and trackbacks so expect a low number of successes if you're not using those.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @silverdot - I am proud of you. Your approach is extremely smart. By the way, I love trackbacks, so I would not leave them out.

Just so you know, the next SERLists Customer tutorial is SER Tiers Part 2, lol, so the plan is to cover all of the project level options.

The key thing (and this comment goes outside of SER) is you need a general SEO plan regarding your direct money links. I am a huge fan of PBN's (both Web2.0's and private PBN). And in general, being very selective with which type of links you designate as worthy of T1. I would focus my research (on SEO forums) to these type of discussions.
  • @Brandon Thanks for checking for me. Just wanted to make sure my set up was decent

@ron Ofcourse it's smart. I learned it from you! I bet I've been the first person to purchase the SER list for the past 2 months. I was sitting in front of my computer refreshing the screen waiting for 12:01 Central to hit. LOL! 

You're so right, I keep posting problems or issues I'm having with GSA and Ranking and more and more people are telling be to have a more holistic approach to ranking. I've never ranked anything on page 1 before, or made any money for that matter, but it's coming soon. Just kind of pissed I put so much money into IM every month and don't make anything back. 

I'll put the pieces together soon enough. 

Thanks guys!!