Skip to content

Semi-dedi Proxies from buyproxy get banned so fast

OK I am brand new to GSA and I am having a lot of trouble with it, I managed to push my LPM up to 20 for a couple mins, now its down to 9.

I got myself a VPS powerful, and I will run GSA on it, however this still won't fix the fact that all my proxies are getting banned.

I have posted only around 1000 links, and already 8 out of my 20 proxies got banned from google.

And I am getting messages: Your IP XXXXX might be blocked from Search Engine

Search engine being google etc...

Anyone know what i am doing wrong? I had 60 second wait time between Proxies

Comments

• use public ones for scraping google . If you want to use private ones for scraping use scrapebox with 4/5 threads per SE  with 20 proxies .
  • Scraping?
    I have no idea what I am doing, is there someone that can help me over skype? I am trying to build backlinks
  • edited June 2014
    No one is going to waste time teaching you . read some tutorials /threads regularly they will be helpful in longer run .
    options > posting and set individual proxy setting .
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    You're doing it wrong. Sent you a message, add me on skype. I'll try and help out.
  • searching = public
    posting = private..

but if you really have a good amount of private proxies then make it all private as private is much more better than public according to @ron
  • @Molex that's simply not true. Public proxies always has a place when it comes to scraping as there are very large amounts available and therefore you can increase your scraping speed a lot. A stand alone proxy scraper and tester that can automatically export proxies as it discovers good proxies would be a great option to make sure SER doesn't waste resources on this.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    How do I get dragged into this...lol.
  • Read it somewhere here.. Hahaha sorry ron.. Forgot where it is. But ill search on it :)
    Anyways so public proxies is good for scraping google right? But not posting?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    That is correct. Although I would never bother doing that with SER. Maybe somebody here thinks it works great to split it up like that, but I would never do that. Not saying it couldn't, but the public ones burn out in seconds, so you are always chasing down new proxies. Kind of insane in my opinion. I use public ones in Scrapebox, for example, to check pagerank or indexing - a great use for public proxies. But for SER, I am heavily biased against it.