Skip to content

Question about sites

edited December 2012 in Need Help
My demo expired today and I have a few questions:

1) In the paid product, is the number of supported sites the same or more than the demo version?
2) Are you continuing to add more sites? At what frequence? When I looked at the demo, there didn't seem to be many and most I never even heard of.
3) I read a few posts here that Web 2.0 sites don't work. Are these going to get fixed? If not, why even provide them.
4) Are you planning on another product to replace GSA? If so, whats the time frame?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) same...but this should be enough really...compare it with anything you know and you will realize it is the product with the most supported sites.

2) If you think 300+ platforms are not enough, you better get something that suits you more. And for Blog comments e.g. you have one engine that submits to all (General Blogs".

3) We have threads about this already. And if you are in SEO you know that these web2.0 sites change a lot.

4) No, seriously, buy something else if you are not happy already.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - you are so very very patient. :-)
  • LOL... and I've already been at the receiving end of Sven's patience myself!

Cannot complain though since GSA works so well.
  • Sven, thanks for response. Hmmm... there must have been a problem in my install. I've re downloaded the current version (a new one recently?) and see way more engine files.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm must have been a very very old version indeed.