Skip to content

Does GSA support this scenario

edited July 2014 in Need Help
Hi

I have this really simple scenario

A) What I have:
1- I have a list of links that has content that i want to remove.(the links are to about me page of some blogs forums etc)
this link was created few years ago using SEnuke I think

2- I have the login info to all those forums,blogs websites of those links :
I have like 20 username and password combinations where one of these should work on the link 

B) What I need 
I need a tool to go through the url list one by one and do this
1- try to login with each username and password combination till it can do it 
2- after login successfull just remove any data that was posted by that account like about me page etc etc (mainly i want to remove a backlink from those urls as they are killing my website ranking in google)
3- generate a report of which sites failed or successded

does GSA SER or any other tool can do that

The list is 800 links and doing it manually could take me approx 1 week

So I want to automate it

if you have any hint or if you know it is possible through GSA SER please explain how if you can

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SENuke doesn't use the same engines as SER I guess so it will not work for every link. Though I never used SENuke and can't say much about it. But if the engine is supported you can just create the files needed for SER to perform this.
  • yeah it is ok if it does not work for every link but my question is that can gsa ser do these tasks 
    1- upload url list from a file or csv or any other way
    2- upload username password combination from a file or enter them manually
    3- GSR SER analyze each link and know the platfor of that link
    4- based on platform try to login using the username password combinations we have
    5- if any combination was success it will go and delete personal info from the forum or blog etc

the issue here is that i am trying to do the opposite of what GSA SER is doing which is to remove the info while GSA ser and all other tools are built to add info

Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have to prepare the data on your won. Like creating the *.static file holding account data, the *.success file holding the reference to static file and actual URL. Then you can start removing links.