Skip to content

I am getting 1.5 LPM, help me figure out whats wrong

I have used the search feature yes, but its so confusing and hard to find things that match.

I am getting 1.5 LPM

I have 340 submitted, 24 verified.

I am at 100 threads, I followed this guide: 

I did everything there, I made around 100 articles using Wicked article creator

I am using article, blog comment, web2.0, Social bookmark, Social network and wiki.

My internet is 8mb and I am running it on a powerful laptop.

I don't have a list, I just used GSA list.

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    The best way to solve this kind of problem is to post screenshots of your Main Options screen and Project Options page.

Are you using private proxies. Because if you are not, then that is basically the problem. But it could be lack of keywords as well.
  • Thats just how it is right now. The Best thing I find is too much restart it every couple of hours. That should be a new option.
  • why not just buy a copy of serlist which will be releasing soon? it has a list of optimum settings that you can follow through
  • FitnessRegiment you got "use proxy" option ticked but you didnt set purpose for those proxies below. (search engines, submissions, verify, etc. Tick those options.) Also untick Web 2.0. Its useless.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014

Alright, here's my to-do list for you:

• Uncheck Social Bookmark and Web2.0 - worthless
    • Keywords should be generic like: (this, there, white, black, mountains) - otherwise you will never find targets. And the list should be very big
    • Don't check collect or use keywords - you get worthless long-tail terms
    • Change URL variations to 100% (same with anchor text variations)
    • Don't use GSA Indexer at same time as SER - will slow down SER
    • Check "try to always place an URL..."
    • Uncheck "Use URLs linking on same verified..."
    • Uncheck using sitelist: submitted in projects unless it is a purchased list sitting in that folder
    • Uncheck submitted in main options. Only verified should be checked
    • Stop using the SER pinger

Generally speaking, you have so many things that need to get fixed, I don't know where to start.

Signup at SERLists.com and subscribe to Advanced SER Tips. We lay out all the settings, and discuss whether you should use them or not.