Skip to content

I'm P*ssed Off

Can some one tell me how to get hold of the idiots a GSA please?

For some unknown reason my GSA Search Engine Ranker licence
 no longer  works and I haven't received any reply to the several email
I've sent over several days.

I visited the site and it's and effing mess! No styling applied and the
contact link doesn't work either!

I've resorted to going to the customer help at Digital River.

yet another company that doesn't give a sh*t about it's customers!

Marcus

Comments

• Calm down mate
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I don't know what your problem is but I answered all your emails. The last one got in today and I answered it immediately.

The previous one arrived on 22.6.2014 and I answered that as well.

I toled you you should stop blocking our license server to get a working program. You don't seem to care it seems. You post about a messed up webpage with it's contact forms even shows it more that you block our servers.

• I'm NOT blocking you servers! Why would I WANT to block the servers that directly affect my access to my software!

I haven't received a single email from you about this since this latest problem started! my email is marcus@fortean-pi.co.uk BUT just in case there's a problem with that could you reply to marcus@mgemmarketing instead please?

If you give me the server info I'll call my mate out to check things over, but I am not knowingly blocking the servers!

Sorry if I upset you but between this and effing JVZoo and the idiots on Fiverr and everyuthing I'm not being able to do whilst sorting these thing out, I'm going slowly insane!

Best regards,

Marcus.

Now what does JVZoo and Fiverr have to do with this? Anyway I have sent the same email to marcus@mgemmarketing now again. The reason you can not access our webpage, don't get our emails and have issues with our program simply indicates that you block the servers. And seriously how can you argue about not getting support when I try to write you all the time about it!?

Please talk to your admins and stop blocking gsa-online.de from your end. Simple as that.

marcus@mgemmarketing - Unrouteable address