Skip to content

Just got GSA SER, how do I build a list? (Need help or pointers to guides)

I just got GSA SER a few moments ago, I was wondering how do i build lists.

How many proxies will I need? Any guides? Is GSA SER enough or do I need scrapebox?

I only watched these tutorials:

Do I need 10, or 20 proxies from buyproxies.org? Semi-dedicated or private ones?

Please help me out

Comments

• You can make SER search itself or you can use public proxies and gscraper. Search for Loopline's videos to make yourself familiar with scraping. I'm recommending gscraper above scrapebox, because scrapebox is an ancient piece of junk for scraping.
  • is it worth getting? I don't want to spend another 70$ :( 
    My investment is getting too high, I will need another 120$+ for Captcha breaker, I will need proxies and I will need a VPS....

Btw, what Proxies do I need? Public proxies are insanely slow apparently. 

Is 10 semi-dedicated proxies enough? Or will I need more?
  • You can scrape just fine with SER then. You need to adjust your wait time between searches until you stop getting your proxies burnt unless you don't get more proxies.

Public proxies are just for scraping and nothing else.
  • FitnessRegiment

how much have you invested so far?
    you do realise that it could take you a very long time to even get your money back in this business don't you?

• I have a plan lined out... lets see if it works hah.

I have invested just on GSA SER.

I will be getting GSA CB, 10 Semi-Dedicated Proxies, and a VPS (10$+18$ = 28$/month extra).

How do I harvest public proxies and scrape URLs? Where do I find a guide for that?
  • how are you planning to do keyword research, content creation? plus when you waste time with public proxies and have to buy good proxies.., it all adds up plus more overheads to come..... but i hope your plan works with your budget.