Skip to content

Bulletproof server

Hi,

I was thinking of buying bulletproof server instead of buying proxies..
Could someone please suggest me a good bulletproof server provider?

Thanks

Comments

• Even if you have a bulletproof server , the sites will ban you IP eventually.I tested something like this earlier and it did not turn out well lol

• Really? How long did it take to get banned?
  • I'm still looking for someone to help me out. 

Thanks
  • I think it depends on your list . Bullet proof can work for AA blog comment ,guestbook and trackback targets but that's pretty much it .
  • Actually bulletproof server works with pretty much any platform. Proxies aren't really needed for POSTING, only for scrapping which I don't use.. The posting will work great.. Even Sven confirmed that via PM's 
    "yes, I dont see a reson for proxies unless your ip gets blocked by certain anti spam systems (askimet, stopforumspam...)."
  • "yes, I dont see a reson for proxies unless your ip gets blocked by certain anti spam systems (askimet, stopforumspam...)." Like I said . You may be able to post but not for long
  • Not for a long..? If your IP gets banned, you just contact support to change your IP, simple as that
  • I can recommend you this site. Link . I have 9 machines there and they work very nice and stable.
  • @pabloxb an affiliate link?  Unbefuckinglievable.
  • "Not for a long..? If your IP gets banned, you just contact support to change your IP, simple as that"
    Good luck with that. Your IP will be listed on stopforumspam after few hours. Noone will give you new & fresh IP every day. Its possible that  you will get IP already listed on stopforumspam or spamhaus from bulletproof host.

I think you dont get how and why people use bulletproof servers. Looks like you want to save $ on proxies. For bulletproof dedi with xeon 1240v2 you have to pay $230 monthly (in godmodehost - good and stable bp hosting provider). For same price you can get Xeon 1230v2 dedicated server from online.net and 100 private proxies (not semi) from buyproxies. 

As you can see such BP dedi is not big deal in therms of money + you will get more links with normal dedi + proxies.
  • Tilen I think you are deluded in what a bulletproof server should be used for.

If you are just spamming as hard as you can and not caring about being banned from sites/captchas then yeah great bet a bulletproof so you don't lose the processing time of the proxies. 

No server provided will keep changing out your IP for you and as what has been said you will get banned within minutes if you are spamming hard.

I use SER for contextuals mainly so it is important for me to keep away from any bans, so the best option is a server and proxies, plus you will have a better chance of changing out proxies that do not work if there are any issues.
  • @davbel I don't know what is the problem in affiliate link?
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    Even if you use a good proxies they burn out within 1-3 days depending on this how many projects you running and threads, I face it all the time and have to switch them frequently so,  so called bulletproof servers could be good for posting on maybe AA spammed as a hell sites only but not for 1st tier projects for sure (:
  • BulletProof === bullet shit! exactly :-B
  • bulletproof servers  are bad ass.   People are stupid.  Its the only way to post with GSA.   Sure some sites hit over and over will banned IP. 

Recaptcha only banned me once in a while.   success rate is much higher always.  Proxies are just to slow.

I have used both.  Screw Proxies.  Yall can have that.