Skip to content

Spin Syntax in "Category" might be wrong

edited June 2014 in Bugs
After the V8.61 update it seems I cannot make any changes without this message popping up, I have tried re-adding the categories, making sure they all look like no spaces are beginning, they are all listed correctly, I am really puzzled why this message is coming up.

Anyone else getting this problem?

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Oops it didnt post the image, let me fix the image url
  • yeah i am having that to... it pops up whenever i am making a change in a campaign and try to save it...
  • ye that's what is happening to me, hopefully Sven or someone can find a solution.
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited June 2014
    Yep this is happening to me too, kind of annoying because you can't ignore it either.. I can't create any new campaigns with more than one category! So to create a campaign just select one category and it will work.
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    Same here.
  • I have the same problem too. Can we continue with the campaign inspite of this error appearing, or will this cause problems?
  • Well you can continue yes but you just cannot make any changes. I needed to change some engine preferences but I can't but I have still been running it anyway for the time being.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    will be fixed shortly.
    After the update I still have the same error :)http://prntscr.com/3upbjc
  • Strange after the update mine worked perfectly.
  • You haven't updated it again, there's a new version, try updating again. V8.62 is out now.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @DzilRel 8.62 is the latest version, your screenshot is from an previous one.
    @Sven - I am retarded as usual. I postponed updating to wait for one connection to end, and after 30 minutes I thought I updated it. It works fine. Sorry and thanks.