Skip to content

Worst forum software iv ever used

Iv seen this forum software around but hell if i can understand its structure.

Like, how the hell do you find all the new posts since you last logged in? Any button for that?

Like, how the hell do you get specific search results when looking for something? For example id like to know what setting people have for;

MAXIMUM SIZE OF A WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD. Impossible to find the answer here.

I cant stand this forum software, when i click on a topic the results start somewhere in the middle, what does that mean? YUK!

Comments

• All new threads and threads with new replies are on the front page.

site:forum.gsa-online.de MAXIMUM SIZE OF A WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD

When you go to a thread that you've read before, you'll start on the first new comment since you last opened the thread. If there are no new replies then you'll start at the bottom of the thread.
  • I actually find vanilla UI better than phpbb/mybb/smf
  • I kinda agree with you, i really don't like the forum structure either, but it goes to far to make a thread about it, i rather have @Sven working on new SER updates then on this forum, i have gotten use to it by now, my suggestion is you do the same ;) 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014

@mikie46 - One of the most useful tips I can give you is to use this for searching going forward:

site:forum.gsa-online.de/ "maximum size of a website to download"

Just use this search operator in Google, and 99% of the time, you will find the correct threads (so long as your search term is spot-on).

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Just to be contrary, I kind of like it.

Its different from most forums, and I was off-put at first, but once you get a feel for it its pretty intuitive.

Its just different :)
  • It's not the best but it's not that bad and you will get used to it. Just Google what you are looking for.