Skip to content

Feature Request - Ask Only 1st & 2nd Services To Solve Captchas

Hello,

Maybe there's already a way to do this however it would be nice if a GSA tier/project could be configured to only use the 1st & 2nd captcha solving services. 

I have three services setup (1st-Spamvilla, 2nd-GSA Captcha Breaker, 3rd-Image Typerz).

I don't want the 3rd service to be used to solve Tier 3,4,5, etc. 

Thanks.

Greg

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can do that already. Click on the label in project options called "Ask services/user to fill captchas".
  • Thanks for the response Sven however I'm not getting those options. I have:

Ask 1st service to fill captchas
    Ask 2nd service to fill captchas
    Ask user only to fill captchas
    Ask all services/user to fill captchas
    Ask 1st service/user to fill captchas
    Ask 2nd service/user to fill captchas
    Ask all services to fill captchas

What I'm looking for is something like "Ask 1st and 2nd service to fill captchas". I'm not seeing that capability with the menu choices. 

In my Options/Settings/Captchas I have all three (SpamVilla, GSA Captchas Break, Image Typerz) checked in order. 

I've checked on various other projects however I get the same project captcha setting options I listed above. 

Thanks.

Greg

• On the global options, you can set it like that. i usually use Captcha Breaker as first and DeathByCaptcha as second.
  • Hi @gregtg, at the moment there is no "Ask 1st and 2nd service to fill captchas". But, here is a possible solution for you.

Setup Spamvilla in CB as an external service to solve only recaptchas. In SER setup (1st-GSA CB, 2nd-Image Typerz).

For Tier 1+2 , Ask all services to fill captchas.

For Tier 3,4,5, Ask 1st service to fill captchas.

Hope that helps...

• Thanks Olve, I'll try and use what you mentioned as a workaround for the time being. It can help save some human captcha costs for the higher tiers. 

Greg

• If I am using Captcha Breaker (primary) and Captcha Tronix (recaptcha), can I just select "Ask 1st service" for ALL tiers since you can setup GSA CB to use your Recaptcha service when needed already?