Skip to content

Want To Buy - Verified Site List for GSA. Waiting For Your Proposes

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and this product, I want to buy verified sites (list) for this program. Waiting for your proposes, I can pay by PayPal or Skrill.

Mostly I need good sites for indexing and placing articles. Also, waiting for all list.

Thanks,
Fuckaldo

Comments

• I like your username :)
  • Thanks, mate! 
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    You do know that there are a few list sellers here in the forum right, myself included?
  • Make me an offer, with a list. Show your stats.
  • @trevor_bandura pls check your skype
  • http:www.serlists.com.  

Also, check out our sales thread: 

• Satans_Apprentice  I would like to buy it but it's told that it's sold out. Waiting for your reply.
  • @fuckaldo: Sorry - I could sell you our last list, but I don't want you to be disappointed. We limit the number of sales to 100 total combined for both lists, and it generally sells out in 48 Hours. The SER Pros download our lists as soon as we announce, and load them immediately for maximum impact. We sell a boatload of lists in the first 15 minutes.

Lists degrade quickly. Blog Comments, for example roll to new URLs. If SER cooperates, we should be releasing another list next week. @Gooner and his merry band of SER Hooligans are hard at work on our next release when they're not having a pint and cheering England on to World Cup glory. We roll new lists out at approximately 2 Week intervals, SER permitting. I would suggest signing up for our SERTips mailing list at serlists.com. We don't announce releases any more on the forum. If you are on our mailing list, you will be notified of date and time at least 48 hours in advance. 

I don't know how new you are to SER, but as a bonus, we also provide tons of great content to our Customers and SERTips subscribers. Users Guides, SER Best Practices, etc. Our next content release (only to buyers of our next list) is how to build Web 2.0 Networks Using Rankwyz. This is a @2Take2 Production - he's our Resident Rankwyz Guru. It's a Step-by-Step 16 page document with lots of screenshots. Virtually idiot-proof. We are in the final editing stages. I read the first draft last night and was blown away. It's really good stuff.
  • Satans_Apprentice okey.... can you give me your mail or skype it's the best way to speak about this stuff. cause I always need good lists for ranking and some sources to study, thanks.
  • @fuckaldo: Check your PM
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    There are many list sellers outta there and i've used almost everything

Ex , Red list , Trevor monthly list , vkp weekly list and i notice many differences each lists..

But if you want to go with decent targets i would suggest you to go with vkp weekly list and it works so far and currently i am subscriber of his monthly service and also i am a yearly user of trevors list too.

Both are fine . Also red list helped me a lot with tips and tricks for quantity i would go with trevor and quality targets prefer weekly list.

• Just buy a list which isn't shared around . Google around and visit a bunch of blackhat forums and see if they are posting them for free .
  • +1 to what spammasta has said, most of the lists are shared free on blackhat forums these days.

The more famous the list is, the more it is going to be shared on forums.
  • Hi , I'm here to help you with best prices , my telegram : @myd_80 .... Email :  yousefimehran2001@gmail.com , do not waste your time ♥️