Skip to content

Extremely slow tier 1

Hey!

So basically me and a friend are trying the same method of ranking..
We have both set up a tier projects in gsa. The problem is my tier 1 links are going extremely slowly (the verified link number decreases sometimes) compared to my friend who has the exact same setting, engines etc.. and links are mush faster than mine. We both use roughly the same amount of keywords, articles.. everything is almost identical.
All emails are working
Proxies are all good

I don't understand why my tier 1 is so slow. Any suggestions?

Comments

• 1. It could be your keywords if you are scraping. His keywords are easier to find to targets for than yours.
    2. Your system/server/bandwidth. SER is consumes a lot of resources. The more powerful your system is, the faster SER builds links.
  • Thanx for the reply! :)

1.We are both scraping, using about the same amount.. so i doubt its that, because our tier 2 are about the same as well.
    2. We are using the same specs
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Turn re-verification off in project settings. That is the only way I know of where your verified links could actually be decreasing.
  • Hey! Thanx that helped stop the links from going down. but it doesn't help that the backlinks are still extremely slow, ive had it on the whole day and its made about 1 link the whole day 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    You should stick up screenshots of your settings in Projects and Main Options and let everybody have a go at it. That's the fastest way to solve the problem. 
  • I'm not expert in GSA, but you didn't specify if you use the same keywords. If not then there might be the problem, or the keyword list you use is too specific