Skip to content

almost ready to rock?

Hello forum,

I joined the wrong forum just before and paid them $25 for the priviliage haha

Anyway do you guys mind me telling you where i am at and you's can tell me if i am ready to unleash the beast yet.

Scraped 1 million urls with SB over night.  Trimmed dup URLS.  List is now 200k.  Do i need to do anything else to this list with SB.  I'm thinking does it need checking in any way?

Is this list all i need to complete my first campaign?

Just wanna say i have purchased, GS breaker and wac.  I have 6 web 2.0 published (more on way).  I have some guest posts on the way too.

Can i get jiggy on these 6 web 2.0s?

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Just import the URLS and start running them. I will tell you that 200k is going to leave you with very few verified URLs. Don't want you to get your hopes up but I would assume about 500-1000 verified URLs depending on the footprints you used.
  • So this is normal then?

I have read that guys on this forum are getting 30k + per day confirmed.  Are they doing something special or do they have just about a billion urls to fire at?
    30k is nothing. I harvest and test a lot of URLs. You use those URLs to build a good list and that's how you get high LPM and high numbers. You have to keep retesting your list (I do it weekly) because a lot of sites drop off. My master list right now has about 13k unique domains (no blog comments, or indexers).
  • Other GSA forum: "Genetic Sexual Attraction Website", lol.
    @Brandon, he scrapped 200k urls, should he deletes urls, that are from duplicate domains, or no?
    @micha that is a matter of preference. I prefer unique domains not unique URLs so I remove dupe domains before I import to SER.  It really just depends on what your ultimate goals are and how well you can use the software.

Depending on the time of day I'm harvesting between 50,000 and 250,000 URLs per minute.