Skip to content

NEED HELP - Regarding Links Submissions!

Hey Everyone!

As you can see from screen shots that my SER is submitting really good amount of links daily! but when I check at the indexer it's like noting! I don’t understand why I m getting this problem.

Submissions:

Indexer:

Please help me to resolve it!

Regards,
JVA. :)>-

Comments

• are you mixing up submissions with verifieds?
  • Means! i didnt understand ! :( for submissions i use only Verified urls!
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    What do you mean when you check at the indexer its nothing? This is the submitted stats, not the verified stats. What does your verified list look like? A link isn't sent to an indexer until its verified.
  • Means that my SER is sending lot of verified urs but on indexer i dont see much urs processed. here are the screen shots:

Verified Urs of last few days:

SER Status of Today with 32228 Verified Links:

And here is the Instant Indexer Report:
    imageGot it?

What i am trying to say is, If my GSA is sending 32k VERIFIED links to Indexer why its showing only 1693 links processed???
  • PLEASE HELP ME GUYS! :((
  • Check with your indexing service provider.
  • I have opened support ticket there too! Still waiting for their reply...
  • Anyone here have any idea about my problem? Please Help Me!
  • Do you have any filters on your indexing in the Options > Indexing window? Eg sending DoFollow only, Drip feeding etc. SER may not be set up to send all links to the indexer.
  • No Buddy! I haven't set anything like that! see this screen shot here:

• Finally Got Reply form Indexer Service! But It couldn't help me! :(

Here is what they say:

Hello,

By looking at your screenshots here and what's been said at the GSA SER thread you opened You are mixing things. You are looking at your Verified list you use for submission, but not at the Verified links that were builded for your campaign(s). Santos also pointed you that in the threads.

Those are two different things, and SER is sending only newly built and verified links!

You can see how many verified links are built by looking at the "Verified" column of your project(s) in the main SER screen, or by right clicking on a project and clicking on "Show URLs->Verified" in the dropdown menu that appeared.

My service receives everything that SER submits to it and no other SER customer is experiencing any such problems.

Also take in mind that completed campaigns in my service are deleted 4 days upon their completion.

Thanks!
  • Still, Problem remains the same... :((
  • One other thing to check is that each of your projects has 'Send verified Link to Indexer Services > Other Indexer(s)' checked.

But if you read the response from your indexer service carefully it does make sense.
  • Yes buddy all projects are set to "Other Indexers" "GSA Indexer" unchecked!

and lol yes that's right! that's why i have posted here! Coz, they have no idea why i m facing this problem!  8-}
  • OK, maybe you can try this.

Stop all projects now. Create a new dummy project (maybe quickly done by duplicating a lower tiered project - but make sure only duplicate data and options so it's a fresh project with zero submissions and verifications)

Then let it run for 15-20 minutes or longer. Notice how many links in the project get verified and then check against your link indexing service back end if it gets the same number sent by SER.

Then you should know if it's SER or indexing service that is causing the problem.
  • Hey Thanks! I'm sure gona try it now! and update the result here!

• DEMO PROJECT Tier 1
    ------------------------
    GSA SER Verified: 2620

Indexer Processed: 1660