Skip to content

Problem with Installer

edited June 2014 in Bugs
Hi, 

I know this has been encountered before and it was already fixed, and I think it is back again. I was able to download the software before with no problem so I know that there is something wrong. My computer crashed so I have to reinstall it and I downloaded the software installer from your site. It started off with a very low downloading speed then says finish. Then it will tell me that the Installation cannot proceed because the installer is corrupt

I already tried the following steps as have been done by others suggested in forums:

- reboot my computer and modem
- tried downloading in other computer
- was using wifi but tried it hardwired and same problem
- dont have anti virus aside from windows defender but turned it off still
- tried using internet download manager but still the same.
- and I am not downloading using a proxy server or vps. I am using my regular internet IP address and connection, same connection I had when I downloaded it before. 

Can you please update this one as we need to update our campaign. Your help would be appreciated. 
Thanks. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the download is very fast for me so I guess its either the routing or your network not being able to download with enough speed.
  • Is there another mirror link where I can download it? 

I can download a youtube video, a zip file and an mp3 song with up to 400kbps. I already downloaded it before you updated it on a newer version and had been using it for 3 weeks already. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry I have no other server avaialable.