Skip to content

Submission is Fast but 0 Verified?

cerithomascerithomas United Kingdom
edited June 2014 in Need Help
Hi,

Very new user, literally just setup my 2nd campaign... 1st campaign was setup with an older Serlist and my settings weren't great as the Submissions and Verified were poor... I was only achieving 100 verified web 2.0 contextual links per day approximately.

I have purchased the latest Serlist and loaded in verified as advised in PDF, I did duplicate the original 1st project settings and then edited all settings as per Serlist recommendations in PDF, I feel I have done this correctly looking at the settings, but obviously not going by verified quantities.

I originally followed the Mathew Woodward tutorial on youtube for setup, although this got the ball rolling as per the 1st attempt campaign the submitted and verified numbers were poor, I was hoping to rectify this in purchasing the latest Serlist and editing the options as per their recommendations. Thankfully submitted numbers have shot up and download failed messages reduced but still no verified which is worse than my first attempt.
I have just run the project for 15 mins and received 120 submitted but 0 verified, Any idea's what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers.

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    cerithomas

How many threads?
    What time out setting ?
    What kind of proxies ?
    Did you test all proxies ?
    How many email accounts ?
    Did you test the email account ?
    Article Manager - How many articles per account ?
    What platforms are selected ?

• cerithomascerithomas United Kingdom
    edited June 2014
    Hi,

Thanks for your help, I will answer each below:

How many threads?
    300 Threads 

What time out setting ?
    Html timeout 180 

What kind of proxies ?
    100 Dedicated Russian proxies (these work fine for posting, not scarping google although scraping is not required I believe when using Serlist as they recommend to turn off all engines, tested proxies in scrapebox against AOL and kept all those that responded as fast/ medium).
    If on the off chance scraping is required I have public selected with the public proxy list being updated every 30 minutes.

I have also got 10 Semi dedicated proxies from proxy hub and attempted with them on 100 threads but still i get 0 verified.

How many email accounts ?
    300 Yahoo email accounts (all tested and current)

Article Manager - How many articles per account ?
    Article and all other content created with Wicked Article Creator, I additionally added 3 more articles manually so there are 4 in circulation.

What platforms are selected ?
    Web 2.0 and Article, I have the serengines.com subscription also. (Also right clicked on their selection and chose "Uncheck engines that use no contextual links")

Some image screen shots of settings below:

Cheers.
    Note: 205 shown in verified column is duplicated from 1st project, in reality none are verified on 2nd project.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    LOL you put all 300 emails in to one project?

Well that's your problem right there. Only use a MAX of 10 emails. It's going to take SER forever to verify all 300 email accounts.
    Ha, well had no idea that would effect it, either way have reduced to 10 and still the same issue unfortunately... help me!
    Anyone, please?
    edited June 2014
    O.K I have made a recording of my current setup to help diagnose where I'm going wrong, please take a look:

Thanks for your time!
  • Hi Mr.Cerithomas,

Do you have any issue with the auto fill of Wicked Article Creator?

I got recently an error with WAC it says (( Sorry But I Was Unable To Fill From WAC ))

Anyone Can Help Me Please How To Resolve This Issue?

Thanks
  • @vet333 please stop spamming old posts with your question just start your own thread!