Skip to content

GSA SER Goes Slow after Few Mins

After Running few Mins with 50 Thread GSA Show Down and the Thread goes Down to 5-8 for several Mins and then Start Using the 50 Thread and then Slow down again to 5-8 thread... And some times the Submission also Stuck...

I am using a Dedicated Server with my Own Dedicated proxies... Still happening.. I import a Settings from one of my Friend where GSA Running smooth with Public Proxies...

The Software Stuck while I am seeing the Email verification Process on the LOG.. But this Not showing on my Friend PC...

Screenshots:

MY SERVER
When I start

After around 2min

Stuck the Software while showing this Bellow Image on Log

Slow Down again

My Friend PC With Public Proxy

after 10 Sec

Comments

• dcndcn
    edited June 2014
    Happens to me too. I have a good PC, i7... 16gb ram. Sometimes from 50 threads goes to 0-50 ... I have 3 emails and 10 proxies from reverseproxy. I set 5 threads per proxy. It's not the email verification according to me, maybe some setting I miss ? The thing is if I click STOP projects and press START quicly, the submit goes from low numbers to 50 again.
  • http://prntscr.com/3sz15o

Now this is also where my GSA Stuck.. :( Really need a Help from the Support...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well testing over 100000 proxies is like an overkill. Why so many proxies? Limit it to some few or better stop using public proxies.
  • I have only 10 proxies ports from reverseproxy and happens the same. What is the problem ?
  • So there is no Actually any one to Help.. Not Even the Admin or any Support buy... But just saw a Comments was Deleted which is comes to my Email... This is really Strange...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I just delete posts ala "No news?" or "Anyone?". Stuff that reopened a thread without any addition to it.

However to your "problems"...If you let it test for 100000+ proxies, what do you expect? This is an overkill and of course not useful. Stop using public proxies or at least set it up to delete old proxies and just use a few providers to get new once.

• Thanks for your Reply.. Yes.. I delete BAD Proxies within the next Min...

I also add Private Proxies on GSA.. But how can you 101% Sure that those are Only Using by you... :) So that's should be a Kind of Shared proxies.. If you have an Personal Service with Lot's of IP's then you can make your Own Dedicated proxies.. :)
  • The 4 limiting capacities of SER are Processor, RAM, Proxies, and Bandwidth. If you run too many threads, SER will run fast for a little while, and then it will hit the wall. You will see a ton of "Download Failed" in the log. Back down on your threads and see what happens. If you need more LPM, it's time for a VPS