Skip to content

GSA says verified but when I go to website don't find the link

This is happening only with the blog comments, when I verify a link from my verified list my link isn't on the site that GSA says it have been verified. What should I do?

Comments

• This is happening with the blogspot blogs
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A known problem actually. The link is there when SER verifies it but due to some IP check or alike it's removed and later not seen when you come visiting in browser. Just a few stay.
  • There is a way to change that? Because my verified list is growing with sites that don't have my links and will be used to another projects
  • edited June 2014

If you have this option "checked" it will check every XXX minutes if the link is still present. This is a must for your Tier 1 if you are building a T2 for it. Otherwise you will be building backlinks to nonexistent backlinkgs.

P.S The fact if the comment stays of not is much due to the content you are submitting.

Just an idea - if you are using this option on every project/tier (really time consuming for SER) what you can do is, every one month (for example) to delete your global verified list and import a new one from your project's verified which sticked for the whole month.
  • I think gsa ser is recognising other users backlinks created with it. Because in all this pages there's comments created by gsa and it only happens with blogspot blogs