Skip to content

Low LpM - Never get over 50 Lpm, need helps!

edited June 2014 in Need Help
I started using GSA SER since January 2014. When i know little about it, i can get 150-200 LpM. Now, i think i know more than before, but i am getting max 35 LpM!!!!! Am i stupid or something? 

My Resources: 
1 VPS from BermanHosting - Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 @3.40GHz, 2GB RAM, 100GB HDD, 100 mbps network
30 Proxies from BuyProxies - 10 Dedicated, 20 Semi
Captcha Breaker
Indexifications

-I set my threads from 100-600, the LpM doesn't different a lot, maybe up by 5. 
-I let GSA search for targets, using 100k keywords, spinfolder, no different. 
-I remove dup domain, url in my verified folder, send them to scrapebox, run alive checker, import alive url back to gsa identified folder, setup new projects and use identified folder only (no search engine selected), still 30-35 LpM. 
-I uncheck Web 2.0 those slow platform, no different. 
-I use Outlook mail, yahoo mail, gmail, mailmatch.com, no different. 
-Check "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before", no different. 
-Check "Try to place an URL with an anchor text in description/comment", no different. 
-Check "Allow posting on same site again", no different. 
-Run 1 projects to 50 projects simultaneous, still max 35 LpM.
-Run all projects same time or by schedule, still max 35 LpM. 

Can anyone try to tell me where else can i tweak? Besides getting a premium list? I do use scrapebox to scrape for targets, getting footprint from gsa and merge with general / niche kws, getting average 30-50k targets on daily basis and import back into gsa, still.... 

i am doing churn and burn, but this speed is not making me any good. i need to build 50-100k spam link a day so i can rank fast. I am not playing safe here. 

i got 30-50k verified links per site, after ONE MONTH! each site i am having 5-10 projects setup with different settings. 

What else can i do? Seriously need some help here!! 

Comments

• edited June 2014

1. How do you "import alive url back to gsa identified folder" when cleaning? If you use Identify and sort in, you may do more harm than good if you only import in identify and not verifying after that as this feature compares 1 url to all selected engines and produces some dupes and misidentfies. In my opinion its better to use some dummies for filtering. One example is Wordpress Articles, for example, from 10 kb to 500 made by this tool from some other blog comments in the list. 
    2. Work with your engines - remove bad performers and low-CB solving rate ones.
    3. After 1 and 2 dealt with, try posting from filtered list.

• Thanks for replied @Nikodim

I do not understand this part: One example is Worpress Articles, for example, from 10 kb to 500 made by this tool from some other blog comments in the list. - can you elaborate more about this? 

I will work on engine later, but just wondering, how other people select their engines when it comes to churn and burn? i saw someone in other forum where they have every single engine selected and having 50-100k verified links made a day? 
  • My phrase means that if you take your list with 10kb wordpress articles and 5 000 kb general blogs/blogspot or possible other engines also in this list then you would get some 100-500Kb wordpress articles in results by using this feature. [Identify and sort in]

Quick tip for engines: 
    1. Open your list stats.
    2. Untick all < 500 urls engines in projects.
    3. Watch your LpM rise. 
    ;) 

"i saw someone in other forum where they have every single engine selected and having 50-100k verified links made a day? " it may be an old thread, or it may be lie, or their setup may be tweaked in other places, who knows?
  • ok i get it. Will give it a try. 

it is not old and not lie, maybe just the setup and the list he is using. this is his stat: 

• ronron SERLists.com

@coin666 - The advice above was solid. You need to weed out the engines that are inefficient. Go to:

Options>Advanced>Tools>Show Stats>List1 vs List2

You will see all the links you built by engine, how many were submitted, how many were verified. And after spending 2 minutes on this page, you will know exactly which engines to kill, and which ones to keep.

I'm not sure whose graph that is, but I get over 100,000 verified per day on just one server. So no, that graph is not a lie. You just have to be wise in your choices for scraping and posting.

• Thanks @Nikodim and @ron for the advice. Will try to kill some poor performing engines. 
  • @ron , @Nikodim , i had uncheck most of poor performing engines, left not more than 50 of them. i am still getting max 35 LpM after an hour running them. Shall i migrate to another VPS provider?
  • Check your network usage, maybe its overloaded.
    Try with 1 engine with decent links amount and watch logs closely and try to figure out what causes low lpm.
    Set limit size to download at 1 mb.

• what are some poor performing engine to uncheck
  • edited June 2014
    guys after migrate to a new dedi server, restore the backup and folders to new server, all settings remain same, i got 300 LpM and 150 VpM. Conclusion - previous vps is the culprit. 

Thanks for the helps @Nikodim @ron
  • ronron SERLists.com

@coin666 - Isn't it amazing, utterly jaw dropping, how changing to a dedi changes the entire ballgame?

I used to fight the notion that my VPS was at fault. But that couldn't have been further from the truth. You can have 3.6 GHz and blah blah blah, but the ball game changes with a dedi.

Good job dude!

• @ron yeah, that is the last thing i would try, it make no sense actually as the spec are ok when i first subscribed to it. I can get 200 LpM with it and now, never get pass 50LpM. i'm very happy with my dedi now, and cancel the vps from previous vendor!! 
  • @coin666

So what dedicated server did you switch to that it made such a huge difference?
  • Can i put my aff link? LOL 

i'm using greencloud dedi, pm me for discount code :D
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^Me too =))
  • @coin666 see i told you :P
  • @spammasta ya thanks for the advice and discount code!! 
  • @ron @coin666

Which plans are you guys using? I'm trying to get something better than the Double-Time VPS. PM me the discount code (and aff link).
  • i'm using the cheapest package - FR2 recommended by @spammasta

@ron i am sure he use more powerful than this and he will have more than 10 i think. :D
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014

@Desire_

I like FR3. ;)

I don't think he has affiliate links (because the price is soooo low, lol). But thank you for asking.

• @ron @coin666

Ok, I ordered the FR3 package and so far my LPM is 50% higher than at my VPS with similar specs. Also, when I usually started SER at my VPS, the LPM would be very high for the first few minutes, then it quickly dropped to around 50 and then kept going down slowly. Now at my dedi it keeps going up even after 2-3 hours of running! Nice.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    :D
  • Good investment i will say! 
  • wow i guess i should run mine copy of gsa on a dedicatd server instead on my crappy pc which gets me less than 10 lpm
  • ronron SERLists.com

@redspark - My first year I ran on my home PC. No shame in that. But I was getting 150-200 LPM. But then as SER got bigger and bigger, my bandwidth needs grew, and I needed a better solution. So I went the VPS route. I almost never cracked 100 LPM with a VPS. They are ok, but the absolute best performance will always be on a dedi.

However it is a budgetary decision. If you are not making money, I would stay at home. It's free. If you are making money, then you should justify the decision economically - not because some guys have a 'bigger LPM'. Don't fall for that 'I gotta have what the other guy has'. Only do it if you need it.

• @ron agreed .Good horsepower wont necessarily get you a higher LPM if you have messed up lists.A lot of variables come into play . 

If you are on a budget and still need dedicated'ish power jump over to datashack/wholesaleinternet and grab a cheap one or get a $17 dual core VPS from GC. If you optimize your setup you can almost get what the ballers on dedi's get.

For inspiration sakes, this is from a single core(2 gb ram ) VPS of mine : 

and I get over 700 LPM on my dedi's . The key is optimisation.Dedicated servers are over rated
  • @ron:

Options>Advanced>Tools>Show Stats>List1 vs List2

You will see all the links you built by engine, how many were submitted, how many were verified. And after spending 2 minutes on this page, you will know exactly which engines to kill, and which ones to keep

If you compare submitted vs verified, from what percent you delete engines? Below 1%, or less? Or maybe other number?

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014
    @micha - I use a number of at least 10%. It is more of a subjective and intuitive process that I could never fully explain. But I look at two things in this order: 1) absolute # of verified produced by engine, and 2) % that become verified.

If something has 80% but has only produced 50 links - why keep it? There simply aren't enough links to have it matter. Plus, SER is using valuable resources to scrape for that engine, and generating zilch.

So the # of links drives the decision making, and I use % as more of a secondary tie breaker. 
  • edited June 2014
    I strongly suggest, if you are in a budget, before jumping on dedi train, train SER for important engines.

Don't get me wrong a dedi will add more power but probably it is not a priority if you are trying to decide whether to get a dedi or not.

Believe you me, you can easily triple your joomla, drupal and wp submissions. I never cared about LPM much since i am not a churn&burn guy and can't comment on effects of high contextual LPM.

But i can comment on how to rank high for competitive keywords with high search volumes.

To rank for tough keywords, your first need is to get quality diversed contextual links. I know, i know there are tons of spam sites out there still linking. But you and me know that spam sites dropping every single day.

You need diversity not only platform but also on domain and ip. To get diversity you need to post on more sites. Otherwise after you build 3 tiers with 100.000 contexual links, dedupe them and you find all your money site or t1 link juice is coming from no more than 1-2k domain. Go ahead and check your own stats to see how many contextual links

So before jumping around of happiness cause you got 200 CLPM (crappy links per minute) think again.

So at this point i am on the other site of most people. If an important engine has low submitted %, i would try to find why SER failing on that engine. If you can find and fix it, that means you just found a gold mine.

An important engine, with contextual links and spammed by none of the SER users. This is really a gold mine, since you will mine it for every tier, every site you have.

If you want to improve an engine i suggest either install on a site and works on it, or if you have Zenno poster become a master with it.