Skip to content

Duplicate campaign

i used to duplicated my project into 5-10 . Noob questions :
so there is a chance that SER will produce backlinks at the same website??

thanks any help

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If two projects post at the same there then yes.
  • edited June 2014
    @Sven : what do you mean "post at the same"?? I just duplicated all the data exactly except email. [this way i got higher LPM].  Sorry i am still newbie here.
    Well of course it can happen then that two projects try to post at the same time and create duplicate links. However if one project posts and later another as well it will propably see that there is already a link placed and take that as verified without posting.
  • edited June 2014
    @Sven really ? 

Lets say I have duplicated 5 projects and i changed emails for each project different so all projects will not make different accounts and will not post different posts ? ? ? Also I have imported same verified list in each project...

I'm confused...
    Well depends on the engine. If the engine is creating a new page or has a moving page then it might create duplicates as the other project can not see the posted url from the target url.
  • @Sven are you saying that I can not create two backlinks for that same link for some engines ? ? ? 
    Yes for Blog Comments e.g. it will not work as the link is seen by the project being present before it posts.