Skip to content

Exporting site lists

How long should it take.... for me I just give up! - I tried to export identified a while back... fair enough after two years of usage that's very huge, today I try "verified" and am about to kill SER again and probably loose some project activity...

A cancel button for export site lists would be useful, or a progressive write to the text file which after a few hours is still 0Kb.

Comments

• Wohey it finished!, 4 hours later!

Now I have a 404 MB file of verified links..........
  • edited June 2014
    Next time you'd probably want to dedupe by domains and urls as I'm sure it'll decrease the size of your lists significantly.
  • Did that a few weeks ago.....
  • Doing it right before exporting certainly doesn't hurt........
  • Takes even longer to dedupe 20+ hours!
  • edited June 2014
    Wow that's insane.. I thought it was a simple mistake I could help you with.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @bradmca - What you should do now is figure out what targets are any good. I would run that file through some test projects with all engines turned on and no limits, and have it post verifieds into a brand new empty folder. I found this out last year that most of the targets were dead. But there is still some gold in there, but it has to get sorted.
  • @ron thanks for the tip, I did an analysis a few months back based on the pie charts to see the most approved platform types ;)

fakenickahl  n.p, I have just been running SER since it was v 2.x rarely turning it off so have a LOT of data now