Skip to content

Need Help With Internet Company Problem [GSA SER] [URGENT]

Hey folks!

Started using gsa a couple weeks ago (2 weeks) and like 4 days ago my internet company sent me an email saying I was spreading a virus across the network and blablabla.. This was obviously related to GSA SER, but im using 10 semi-private proxies + a couple public ones it scrapes by its own.

Then today the company just blocked my internet because of that same thing.. i dont understand, I use GSA SER with 10 semi-dedicated proxies, indexification, and GSA Captchabreaker (you can't use proxy with that?)

So whats up with that, how do I not get my IP flagged so I can keep on working..

Thanks for input

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Maybe they're seeing a bunch of automated queries coming from your end. I'm really not sure how they track that sorta thing, but if your ISP doesn't allow it, your only choice might be to go with a cheap VPS. 
  • Post a screen capture of your Options -> Settings here. Maybe you didn't set your proxy settings corectly.

Use proxies (private) for everything and you shouldn't be leaking your real IP.

If you're using proxies correctly and your ISP still complains, then it's time to get a cheap VPS...

• VPS/Dedi or VPN.
  • Oh my god I'm such a big turd. I only had ''Use Proxies'' checked.

Not the rest of the boxes, this means that for the past week GSA was using my own IP to submit, Check PR, verify and check emails?

Damnnnnnn.

Thanks for the help dude