Skip to content

"import target url" vs "Use URLs from global lists if enabled"

hi guys,

i bought a lot of list and currently in my verified list, i can export links which are PR1 and above and do follow. 

What I would like to do is to use only these PR 1 and above list for new projects.

I understand there are 2 ways i can do this:

1. "Import target url" option to import the list of pr 1 and above list all in text file
2. "Use URLs from global lists if enabled" which will pull from "identified" or "verified"

If i export the target list, i believe it will be faster? as GSA SER will simply keep going at the list (option 1).

If i just set the option of the new project to option 2 (pr 1 and above), gsa ser will still go through ALL the links in verified and filter them by pr before posting to them?

I was wondering what is the most optimal way to:

1. build links for new projects which are pre-determined (exported from my verified list) that are pr 1 and do follow
2. what is the difference between option 1 and option 2 as both seem to achieve the same results.

I am going for speed.

Also, i noticed we can import a few emails at a time.

If i enable "Allow Posting On same site again", does the system automatically keep using new email each time i load the verified list once?

I was wondering if i import a list of 1000 different websites and platforms that are PR 1 and above, is there a way i can load up say 100 emails per project and have gsa ser register 100 accounts with each of the 10000 different websites per tier? how can i do this in gsa ser?

any help will be much appreciated. :)