Skip to content

Ahrefs making a list

So, I have bought an ahrefs subscription, but how it works? I've bought the first package and only download 5000 backlinks. Someone here can explain me how I can create a list using ahrefs method? Thank you.

Comments

• When you load up a URL to check the details on the right side you will see the Export menu, there are two options CSV and PDF, click on CSV, wait till it loads up, then on a new page select Backlinks/Ref Pages, down below UTF-16, then for amount of data - leave it as it is, your subscription have 20 million raw exports per month in total which means you will be able to export 20 million backlinks per month.
  • So, how I format the file after that? to just leave the backlinks?
  • Open it in excel. 
  • Yes, but how can I export only the backlinks column to a .txt file? Because Ahrefs export have fields like Link Anchor, Last seen, etc
  • As i said open the csv file in Excel, it's self explanatory. Copy the backlinks line and paste it into the notepad and save as a text. You can't export only backlinks from ahrefs.
  • You can if you use the api but if I were you I wouldn't go there if I were you