Skip to content

How to use auto-approve lists?

i have had gsa for well over a year and still do not understand the capabilities there, so i thought i would ask here since there seems to be some very knowledgeable folks here. one of the things that i think gsa is reported to be very good at is pumping up pbn sites or web 2.0's that are being used as pbn sites, where gsa doesn't point directly to the money site but is used to beef up the link juice from the pbn/web 2.0 that *IS* pointing to the money sites.

but how does that work? i don't want to spend money to get a new auto approve list a few times a month, so how is that done? one guy told me that he creates a list with scrapebox and then feeds that to gsa?  but i thought scrapebox could only find blogs where a comment could be posted, where gsa can post to a lot more sites than just blog comment sites?

can anyone shed light on that?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Scrapebox/Gscraper are search engine scrapes, not just blog commentors. You basically feed these tools footprints, for example, "powered by wordpress" and that will scrape all types of blogs/websites that have "powered by wordpress" on the website. 

So with SER you can go in and get the footprints via the advanced options then import those footprints into scrapebox and scrape for platforms that SER is capable of posting on. It's best to come up with unique footprints but that's a lesson in itself.

All of this stuff can be found on youtube when searching for scrapebox/gscraper tutorials. They teach you how to scrape and then from there its just a matter of importing them into SER to do the posting.