Skip to content

Problem with Tier Link Building

I bought good and fresh premium list espacially for Churn and Burn method and decided to give it a try.
I created 3 Tiers. Tier 1 project almost reached maximum links but I have problem with Tier 2 now. It should create me 250 links daily but after I have 1000 links verified it comes hard to get even 150 more... and the target is 4,000 links.

Here is how I set Tier 2. I duplicated Tier 1, checked "use verified links from project" and selected Tier 1. I imported same premium list to Tier 2 that I used in Tier 1. Both projects have disabled search engines.

I reached like 1000 verified links and it keep saying "no target to post" so I imported same list once again and after all I got 150 more and there is "no target to post again". I'm using powerful VPS, private proxies and Captcha Sniper. Can someone tell me what did I wrong as I can't imagine I must create like 5 times more links with this list.

Comments

• Post here screenshot of your settings + tell us who is your list provider.
  • When you duplicate a project you must right click your project and go to Modify Project and Delete Target URL Cache, and Delete Target URL History.
  • ^ that hasnt been my experience.

Sven told me as well specifically IIRC that cache doesnt carry over.
  • edited June 2014
    I know about deleting cache etc, did that and imported the list again like 5 time already.
    I got the list from HawkEye - CPAElites forum admin. I believe the direct provider is "SeoSavants.com".

Here are my current settings but I'm testing different options of these all the time, but still got the same problem

Here is the rest, I'm not using any filters so that's all

• Got any idea guys? :(
  • Did you duplicate the tier 1 by using dup --> everything or only option?

As i can see you do not tick "allow posting on same site again", So GSA SER just skipped those in ur new project. 
  • I duplicated "Just Data/Options" as someone on this forum recommend me to do this.
    This is what premium list provider says about "allow posting on the same site again" (I asked few days ago):

So in your opinion I should check "allow posting on the same site again" for Tier 2?
  • Uhh yeah now I'm getting tons of links but not sure if it's good idea to use this option at Tier 2
  • @crackysa yea bro, play a bit with it especially with maximum per account and number of accounts per site. 

And yea i think that is totally fine for tier 2. 

I am with 250LPM at mininum with 2 accounts and 2 posts per account. 

Remeber to add more emais when you are creating more accounts per site, 

Enjoy. 
  • I'm using one "spinned" email so it's like 40 emails :P hope it's ok.
    Thanks for your help guys!