Skip to content

GSA SER first step, just 1 verified link in 24h, is this normal?

Hi, I just started with GSA SER. I want to start positioning a domain in Spain, so I configured the program to pick targets based on search on Spanish Search Engines

I have only chosen articles and wikis with PR above 2, as I am planing to use it for tier 1. I am using a +900 word manually spined article.

I have 10 semidedicated proxies and more than 20 verified yahoo emails for registration and verifications. I already have my API of deathbycaptcha

It has been working for more than 24 hours now and I just got 1verified link (and it is nofollow). Any ideas on what am I doing wrong? Is this normal? Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• How many submissions?

Maybe post a screenshot of your settings here?
  • I saw submission over 75, but now it has come to just 14...I just dont understand this...could you explain??
  • edited June 2014
    I'd guess that your problem is probably the spanish language. All the footprints and engines in SER are in english, and therefore you're not scraping any good spanish results, and those you are getting aren't being identified because of the language. I have no idea if this really is the case as I don't care about other languages than English, but it'd surely be worth to look into for you.

Take the results of a few random scrapes (from Google) and check some of the results. If you see no useable engines for SER or those you're seeing are completely in spanish then this is surely your problem.