Skip to content

Wicked Article Creator. Anyone using this for Tier 1? Is it safe?

Hello everyone!

Been watching alot videos before buying GSA SER. As I've been looking for an article scraper/spinner.
As the title says, anyone using wicked article creator this for tier 1? Is it safe?Any success using this?

Thanks!

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I don't have WAC myself, but I read in a similar thread a few days ago people were saying its buggy and not updated often by the developer and the SER template has some issues. 

Might try considering SEO content machine, KM or something else.
  • I use the WAC Tier 1 feature. If you feed it good articles it will produce very readable content. The articles are huge and can produce hundreds of unique articles.

If you scrape content you need to look through the articles (takes a long time), and delete any articles that aren't relevant. If you don't do that you could end up with some weird spins.

I suggest you use your own articles, or PLR. Articles you know are relevant and don't contain bad words, etc. Other than that, it works great.
  • I've recently started using WAC....not that impressed at this point, but more testing is needed.  The UG is outdated and I've found that a lot of the action buttons don't actually work, ie; Replace %LINK%, etc.

I'm testing with the quick access section to build GSA projects...seems to flow correctly but only creates 1 article in GSA.  
  • I'm using WAC on all tiers and I'm also word spinning the scraped content.

Is it safe? What is these days anyways? It sure does work and I'm comfortable submitting the same spintax hundreds of thousands of times so it's damn sure unique. Also it saves you a lot of time if your alternative ismanually writing and spinning articles. Time which could be used to set up x more sites and start backlinking.
  • just i can say süper program. exalent...
  • Do you have any issue with the auto fill of Wicked Article Creator?

I got recently an error with WAC it says (( Sorry But I Was Unable To Fill From WAC ))

Anyone Can Help Me Please How To Resolve This Issue?

Thanks