Skip to content

Very low LpM - How setup GSA propertly?

Hello ! I have a problem with the GSA , very little you post ... I errors are displayed , such as:

0RXK1SL.png

I have no idea what could be wrong set. I thought that the problem lies in the emails also bought 350 accounts hotmail - problem persists . I have 20 private proxies for search engines

- A package of 20 proxy performing queries to Google

- Constant substitution in the background of banned or broken proxy

- A system of random rotation every 18 hours Proxy

- The ability to remotely download proxy through the API maximum at 120 seconds

- Up to 2 IP addresses authorized to remotely download proxy

For the rest I use the Public proxy :

o2zkuPk.png

D6eFeLE.png

Although I use Private Proxy, I have a problem with search :

OzJAYTW.png

It is the same as the law even with the Public :/

Exactly from 14 to 23, GSA added :  pZIUKYs.png backlinks ...

Here, given the configurations of my project :

1ZHNose.png

All keywords i set 3000 because I do not use the list.

eNOG84p.png

Search engines have selected only INTERNATIONAL .

6wiJ6cm.png

What I use to CAPTCHA Captcha Captcha Sniper x3  . I also use VPS'a - is it only for SEO indexer , for captcha programs and of the GSA.

Thanks for help! :)

Comments

• 20 proxies for harvesting is a joke - im also from Poland (pozdrófffka) and i know what proxy service you use. Its not possible to scrape any resonable amount of targets with this proxies, and all proxy services from our country are worthless - you can get better services on english market.

For posting use only private proxies, skip proxies for verification and identification.

Uncheck "skip sites with pr below 2" or you will miss alot of potential targets

You need to harvest alot (or more than alot) to get targets so you need shitload of proxies. I strongly suggest harvesting with scrapebox or gscraper and posting with SER.
  • Thanks mate :) 
  • varthdavervarthdaver Sydney, Australia
    If it helps, I have 50 buyproxies, and Sven's recent work on proxy scraping has added 2700 publics, so I'm stoked.  But what also made a big improvement for me was removing the country filter.  By the looks of the log, it was just filtering on TLD, not GeoIP.  So entirely legitimate URLs like bit.ly were being excluded because GSA thinks it's in Libya.