Skip to content

Is it possible to check how many sites listed in GSA SER?

Hi,

I just have one question which I am not able to get, is there is any that I can check the number of different site like Web 2.0 sites, Wiki Sites, Social Bookmarking sites or Document Sharing sites listed in GSA SER?

I mean say when I select Social Bookmark link projects, can I check to how many Social Bookmarking sites my target URL would be submitted to? I know that when you click on "+" sign we could see the list. Is that only sites where it would be submitted? If not then how can I check to how many sites does my link would be submitted to.

I just given an example of Ultimate Demon where it shows how many sites are listed under each category say Web 2.0, Social Bookmark, Article Sites etc., Like wise is there any way to check in GSA SER

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    SER scrapes new targets from search engines so there is no set number of websites it can submit to with each platform. There is no built in database of websites to submit to, SER doesn't work that way.
  • ok thanks, so I will not be to tell how many sites I would be able to get link from. But approximately is there any way that I could say. I just wanted to inform one of my client hat I will be building x number of x links. So is there is any way to inform that..

Say I need to tell him that I will be building x number of social bookmark, x number of web 2.0 and x number of wiki links etc., Just wanted to know if there is any way that I can get the approximate number.
  • You can limit SER to do x submissions or verifications a day. And you can build links on just about 63.385.291 websites.

Also it sounds like you're experimenting with SER on your client's website with no experience at all with SER. Are you sure this is fair to your client who's trusting you?
  • Well, I liked your point where you told that I am trying out SER directly on my client site. Infact, I am not building links directly to client site but I am building Tier2 links while the Tier1 are created manually.

I just wanted to know how many social bookmark or web 2.0 or wiki or doc share I could create. But I hope I need to try and experiment.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @meraghu - You can build as many as you want really. Some people have built 10 million links on different URLs over the course of a year or so.

You are only limited by SER's ability to scrape (Scrape yourself or buy lists if this becomes a problem) and how many projects your machine can handle.

If you use only certain engines or PR filters or OBL filters this will limit you too.
  • Ok thanks, now I understand. So if I need to build say 1000 wiki links then I can do that if my SER has the ability to scrap or I should buy 1000 wiki list and import on to SER and then submit is that right?

Further, lists once I purchase will that stay always? Does ScrapeBox is useful to scrape list and import as and when needed?