Skip to content

need help, ranking stop at 30s

I start use GSA SER to build backlinks to my ecommerce site since last july, It did up to 30s from 80s,90s position on major keyword.  but it stop around 30s  for months.  Need advise to make it move to page 1

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you only using SER or have you been mixing it up with other link building methods too? If you're only using SER I would try to add some more link types that SER might not be able to make. Some good links from a solid PBN might help you break into the top 10.

Keep it diverse :)
  • so any advise how I getting other link types ? 
  • The problem with SER is that it's difficult to generate much "trust flow" to use a Majestic SEO term. I would do a small link buy to boost trust. Be picky. I would also invest in social signals as well.
  • @Satans_Apprentice I think we had a conversation a few months ago regarding social, are you still certain the benefit is from there? I gave a few sites a drip feed and another a few bombs of social links but it still doesn't make any difference. Maybe I choose the wrong providers or maybe the industries I'm in don't rely on social as much, I dunno, but I still think it's, well, a bit pooh.
  • Well after this update, i get stuck at page 2 lol. 
  • @judderman: I think social varies by niche, but Google Circles seems to be working. It needs to be in conjunction with SER, High PR.
  • @Satans_Apprentice thanks man, I thought that it might be niche related...just need to figure out which ones ;) I'll give it a try again as I've ventured off into new markets.