Skip to content

DeathByCaptcha says I'm sending false negatives

varthdavervarthdaver Sydney, Australia
I just got this email from DeathByCaptcha:

-----------------------
Dear Customer,

We have noticed that you're marking most of your CAPTCHAs as incorrectly solved. However, the vast majority of these images are actually being correctly solved (you can check your submissions from the last 60 minutes here -->  http://deathbycaptcha.eu/user/captchas).

Please check on your software/script to try to fix this.

As we wouldn't like to to stop your activities related to captcha submissions, please note that we might need to disable the report as incorrect feature on your account if you keep marking these correct results as wrongly decoded.

Regards,
Death By Captcha Team
-----------------------

Comments

• What software you use with dbc? There are cheaper solutions on market. DBC sucks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If it's SER, can you identify what kind of captchas that are? Maybe we can see what engine might report it.
  • varthdavervarthdaver Sydney, Australia
    Yeah, its only SER.  Is there a log of which captchas get sent to which service?

I use SpamVilla > GSA CB > DBC > ImageTyperz

• @varthdaver just stop using DBC and you will be gold. They suck. Always have. I wasted far too much money on them. Get EVE.cm or ReverseOCR (or both like I have) running alongside your CB and you have a good setup.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Still it would be nice to spot the engine producing wrong complains about captchas to dbc. 
  •  Hey Guys,

DBC Support here : )

Please, provide me with your DBC account username so I can look into this. 

Thanks for reaching out. We work hard every day to improve our services. But don't take my word for it; if you please, you can PM your DBC username and I'll add some CAPTCHAs to your account so you can check how we're doing right now.

Best Regards,

• Avoid death by captcha at all costs, they're the worse captcha service in the history of captcha services, the website is a joke

they're also a bunch of thieves at DBC, they stole my $35 in captcha's, i have not used any captcha's in over 9 months because i have not needed to use them and when i went back to check my death by captcha account afew days ago all my $35 in captcha's were all gone! lol

after i contacted this moron named john from death by captcha he pretty much told me that it was my! problem, to bad

they're a bunch of crooks, never use there service, save your money and use a reputable and honest captcha service instead
  • I have to agree.  DBC is pretty bad and the captcha costs were going through the roof even though the captchas they were solving were incorrect a lot of times.  but they swore they were correct and it was on my end.  So I avoid them at all costs now and just go with other places.  That has already been a lot better.