Skip to content

Use license?

Hi @ Sven I have a question for you , I think I read something about it a while but I do not remember . I am now learning more leverage Captcha breaker, I have some doubts.

If I use the SDK , while I use it, Captcha breaker does not work with (GSA SER) does it? I think it does not work because the log stops.

Captcha breaker can be installed on another machine without a license and only use the SDK? , So I can copy the solved and unsolved folders on a machine in my house start using the SDK. The fact that I liked the SDK.

When developing an SDK including a captcha and I give to save , it is saved on your site. But if CB is updated is lost?

The SDK files are ( . Ini ) that's what would have to keep separate ? , Then import them after an upgrade again.

The latest upgrade released for you two or three days ago, includes definitions captcha there separate downloads ? . Or are optional for download and are not included in CB Series

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

- Work in SDK does not stop SER from getting results.

- Using the SDK on another PC is allowed.

- All definitions I make are always in latest update.

- INI files are the important once.

• Thanks for your time, just a detail. When I run this SDK and CB at the same time (Ser), I think CB ceases to solve the captchas that send him. Is it possible? 

Well I'm going to install the CB in this machine and bring me the BD CB VPS to work comfortably with more power for the SDK 

As I said before, thank you very much for your time Sven. I have almost all your products
    the solving might be slower as you keep CB busy with the SDK but thats it.
  • Thanks for the clarification, I thought it did not work. But I'm going to install and manage separate SDK.

I keep reading and reading the cd CB forum
  • the (. ini) I believe in my machine, I get on the VPS, and CB on the right type of captcha and import button, or just have to overwrite the (. INI)
    overwriting ini is ok. Do a refresh from gui or restart CB after it.
  • I have a problem, I tocaso the url that comes by default to Solve / unsolved \ solved \% engine% \% size%

Now do not let it default. Although it turned off and now I can not leave it as it was before

. \ solved \% engine% \% size%

Qerua change of site for use with Dropbox.

What if I choose another folder in this case are saved to dropbox \% engine% \%% size automatically?

As I leave home again?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • only have

C:\Program Files (x86)\GSA Captcha Breaker\solved

no %......   ¿how default?

• .\solved\%engine%\%size%

As I set that route again CB SOLVED?
    Those %vars% are optional. You can also leave that out.
  • I know it's optional, no answer I guess you can not do something so basic. 

I'll have to uninstall and reinstall? 

You can not edit a file and put it by hand. I like to have everything right, now I had to disable SOLVED, because variables not take all pictures saved in the root of the folder, not the organization.