Skip to content

Is the Spamvilla dude still sleeping or what?

I paid for this service move than 18hrs ago with two messages sent to him via his ticket system and no response.

WHAT HORRILBE SERVICE. After I received my email that the service would be ready shortly.

Wake up Kalvin get it done or get out of business!

Comments

• Still waiting for someone to enable my account. Holy Crap! Are you serious? And IM reading complaints that its slow and dragging.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2014
    I would say to PM the owner but he hasn't logged in since May 6th: https://forum.gsa-online.de/profile/4977/Spamvilla
  • Thanks
  • There are far too many reports of Spamvilla going down as well....has been for months/years. No doubt his goldfish died (again) and he's at the funeral (again).
  • any experiences with captchatronix @JudderMan ?
  • mikie46 @ we are in service the main website spamvilla where billing and support is hosted is down only we are fixing it , ocr is up and running perfectly our orders were not processed from last 3 days due to all servers are full we added 2 new servers today and processing all pending orders according to them
  • website back online , billing and support is live now , processing all pending orders with credit of free week into them
  • Thanks for the update!
  • @spammasta no matey never heard of it: I use CB, Reverse OCR and EVE. 
  • Spamvilla has improved a lot I must say.