Skip to content

Importing account/sites not working

I'm trying to import verified sites I create on a T1 separate project to another bigger project.

That's why I created a project with only web 2.0 selected, just to see if the success rate of web 2.0 was higher than when I create T1 with many engines.
But also I have to import many web 2.0 from my FCS Networker account.

So, I tried Edit Project > Tools > Import > Account Data > From File (I also tried from Clipboard and From another project), and I imported the data I exported in the same way just a little before (Edit Project > Tools > Export > Account Data > From File. I can now see a message that the urls have been imported, but when I go to see all the verified urls I can't find the imported urls.

If I use other way, and I do Right Click on project >Show Urls > Verified > Right Click on the list > Import Verified URLs > From File, later I can see my urls in the list of verified, but the import is bad because the url is   Urls:User:Password so I manually have to modify the url. Anyway by this way I don't import the accounts, just the urls.

So is there something wrong importing accounts by the first way?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why do you expect to see the imported accounts in "verified URLs"?
  • Because in the imported account there is a verified url (I mean there is a live link to my money site).

Anyway I'm testing this function trying to import only one url from a project where there is only 1 verified url. When I understand how it works, I will import much more urls.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    You are importing account data, not URLs. There is a difference. Account data is U/P, not verified URLs.
  • Ehm.... maybe I'm just making a mess of different tools.
    Probably for the FCS (web 2.0 creator tool) I will need to import the complete accounts of webs 2.0 made with other tools (e.g. for to post more content), while in GSA Ser I only need to import just the urls of the web 2.0 created with other tools, for build a lower tier.

Right?

I mean, is there no any need to import complete accounts (with user and password) to SER?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @peterperseo - If you're just wanting to use SER as a tier 2/3 to build links to the web 2.0's you created with your other tool, you can just import the web 2.0 URLS into the URL field via the edit button next to it. 

Account data would only be needed if you want SER to try and continue posting more articles to the accounts, etc.
  • @s4nt0s
    Thanks for your reply. Today I was reading many tutorials of FCS, so I get a little confused.

Anyway the answer to your post is yes and not :)

I mean, I want to use SER to build tiers 2 to the web 2.0 created by FCS, but I don't want to create a single project for that webs 2.0, I want include the webs 2.0 made by FCS in the same T1 project I created with SER, so I have an unique T1 and not 2.

Hope it's more clear now (sorry, also not good english)