Skip to content

error: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines)

I keep getting this error and my LpM is very low as well. I am using 20 private proxies and huge keyword lists.

Can anyone give me some guidance?

Thank you

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Did you check your proxies with ScrapeBox, for example, if they are working fine?
    How huge is your keyword list?

I'm only asking this because I see you are new to the forum and I've seen people saying that they have a "huge list of target sites", and eventually it comes out that they have impored like a list of 100k scraped sites with Scrapebox and are wondering why they are not getting thousands of verifications!

If you use GSA SER for scraping, maybe it went through all of the keywords. I haven't used much GSA SER for scraping because there are much better and more effective ways to get target urs.

Regards,
    Stoimen
  • Hi, yes the proxies check out fine with Scrapebox and GSA SER. My LpM is very low, around 0.75. I'm using one 8k keyword list and another 3k keyword list for another project. Another issue I'm having is that SER is not building any web 2.0 and Articles for some reason. I am not using any custom lists, I have SER scraping.

Cheers