Skip to content

Sites are seriously..

edited May 2014 in Need Help
Man oh man seriously lmfaoo. I get links from gsa but for some reason my site is still in the 500+. Whyyyyy is that the case? Man honestly lol i might as well just rank other stuff rather then websites. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SEO is not a blueprint you can use. Noone can help you optimizing your campaign unless you deliver some details.
  • "Man honestly lol i might as well just rank other stuff rather then websites. "

Please tell me more.
  • alright @sven I will deliver some details soon enough. can their be any possibilities tho?
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    depends with many factors ...some cases no matter how easy your competiton and no matter how perfectly you optimize onpage and offpage you wont be rank cause simple google doesnt :) it happens too :) 

• Dude this isn't an SEO forum (although there is a lot of info here). Don't pester Sven about how to rank a site. He made a tool for people that understand SEO. 

Go and learn SEO. Test it out manually. See what works for YOU. Then and only then use tools to increase speed, scale up and rank more than one site.