Skip to content

Options PArse verified links

In GSA SER in options> advanced> TOOLS verefied parse urls (others linking os same url) 

From what I understand, what it does is add verified all campaigns to SiteList. Am I right? 

I thought according to a campaign checked a link, it will be added directly to the GSA list. I do not have very clear all the option 

I would appreciate a simple explanation. 

When I add a list of sites from TOOLS> import urls (holding site list). identified as entering as submiter or Verified.? 

Sorry for so many questions, better to ask to work 3 times, plus my songs help seeking many more on the same topic.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, this one downloads the verified url, extract all other external urls linking on it as well and tries to identify targets.
  • bone of each campaign shows links verified and identified before bringing them SiteList SER GSA is that it?
    sorry I don't understand your sentence!?
  • in options> Tools>

use that option to add links? Not add to SiteList verified, add links to use in ALL campaigns, and if they become verified links, these are added to sitelinks VERIFIED

I know I can add a list of links to a single campaign with the right mouse button in the campaign, but I doubt how to do overall.

When I import these urls all my campaigns? Go where? Identified?, Submitter?

Sorry for my English, is google XD
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @Sven
      I understand what this does, but if I don't save the urls and manually load them back in, what happens to them, nothing?  I mean if I choose to not save them are the auto added to the target urls for the project(s) that they are extracting from?
    Bahh I can't really follow you.