Skip to content

Need Help With SEREngines - First Run = Low Success Rate

Hi there,

I've just recently purchased SEREngines and have run it for the first time. I've taken a lot of care to set up blog titles, names, about etc and set GSA to create around 16 web 2.0 blogs a day. 

On my first attempt, I've only successfully created 9 blogs. Admittedly some of the errors may have been down to CB, although I did have death by captcha as my second option, although I don't think this is the only reason why it's such a low success rate. I've now amended the settings so that only DBC is used when creating Web 2.0 blogs with SEREngines.

Is there a way to re-try the failed attempts? Because I've set the options to build around 16 blogs a day, and it's only achieved 9, I keep getting a message in GSA saying: "Attention! No targets to post to (no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen)". This way it will never reach 16 blogs a day and my guess is that it will then never pause and keep displaying the "no targets" message.

Can you please advise what I should do, as I'd like to continue building 16 blogs a day.
Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Its advised to use manual captcha input for web2.0 category as you do that just once per project and alot of those captchas are hard to read and solve automatically anyway.
  • Hi @sven,

So are you saying that when we use SEREngines

1) It will only try and create all the available web 2.0 accounts once? So if we want to create another set of web 2.0's, we have to set up a new project?

2) When GSA tries to create the web 2.0 accounts does it continuously try to use new logins, email addresses, blog subdomains etc until it finds a set of details that haven't already been used or regsitered with the web2.0's? How many attempts does it make before giving up?

3) Is there any way to re-run a SEREngine project for all failed attempts?

Thanks!

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) by default once...else you have to use scheduled posting options and define how many posts/accounts per site.

2) it uses them accordint to scheduled posting. It always tries to use new data.

3) delete target history.