Skip to content

dropping proxies

since I upgraded last night, it will run but then drops from the 30 proxies to 0 and stops running - I recheck the proxies, restart, and it will run fine for a few minutes and then do it again

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    paste some log lines please.
  • uncheck this.  options -> submission -> configure -> options -> and uncheck the automatically disable  private proxies when detected to be down.

Once you do that it won''t disable them but you'll get tons and tons of download failed.even though the proxies work fine. :(
  • @sven where to get the log lines from that you want?
    right click on log window->copy all
  • I.have the same problem.
  • where is the log window?
    at the bottom in main gui where you see all the messages !?
  • I have the same problem, it seem caused by automatically search new proxies start, all proxies get diabled

• I sent you the logs
  • I am having same problem, it was not there before

• Same issue for me.  I haven't changed a single thing in my settings for weeks - running 100 proxies and all of the sudden after the update those 100 drop to 0 in about an hour.  Go into options, hit test proxies - 99 our of 100 are good - start over and get same result.
  • I am also having same issue today,lot of download failed errors.Kindly check it Sven.
    do you guys use the auto disable feature?
  • Yes, I am.
  • I turned it off for now to see what it does
  • this fixed the problem, but I've never had to do this before so something isn't right
    even with latest version?
  • I have the same problem. 

Unchecking the "automatically disable proxies detected to be down" fixes the problem.  But, same with me, I never had to run SER with that turned off before.  I love to use that option and it would be nice if it worked correctly.
    well from all my tests this works correctly. What type of proxies do you have (socks, trans, web)?
  • This seems to be fixed with the 8.51 update.
  • Agree.  I have v8.52 and the problem is gone. 

I'm able to check the "automatically disable proxies when detected to be down" button AND run SER with all working fine.