Skip to content

Already Parsed Messag on New List ?

Hello,

A few weeks ago I bought list for GSA and my success ration was pretty low (VpM : 3 - 9 / average under 5). For most of the urls I got "Already Parsed" msg.. Before I bought the list I checked reviews and most of them was positive... 

Well, a few days ago I decided to build my own list, but I have the same issue. For most backlinks I get "Already Parsed" msg (VpM: 4-6). I think it's pretty hard to get the same urls by different lists...
In both cases I ran 5 projects at the same time and my machine was stable during submission (CPU: 70-90%)

My GSA Settings:
Threads: 100 - 300
HTML timeout: 120
Proxies: 20 shared proxies (semi-dedicated) from buyproxies + 500 public proxies. I have the same problem if using only shared proxies.

Also I have problems with harvesting google results with GSA... ScrapBox works very well.. 
I describe my problem here: 

Can anyone give me some advice please ?

My other questions:
1. How I can import list (targets) in my projects? 
   A. with click on the project  + Import Target URLs 
   B. Options + Advanced + Tools.. What's the difference?
2. I imported the same list in all five projects and gt only one backlink from site xyz.com only for project #2... Why not for all my projects (5) ?
3. In the case if I have different lists for each project.. How I can check that ? For example: What list I run for project #3.. Logs ?

Thank you..

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Hi, Macco.

I'm a verified list provider and I see your frustration. I'll try to answer to most of your questions!

First of all, this may be because the list is shitty and has many duplicates in it. You can try and dedupe it and see if that's the case. There are many quality lists out there, but plenty more scammers as well.

Then, do you use the list on a new project or to an already existing one? If it's on an existing one and you have many submissions it's really common to have many "already parsed urs"

I'm building my lists on the same project, and as a result I have already posted to thousand of sites, and as expected I get lots of "already parsed".

About the threads, it seems OK. Having too many threads on your proxies cannot result in "already parsed", but in "download failed" message. When you receive such messages check the sites yourself in the browser if they are working correctly, if they are not, then it's not the proxies fault. I prefer not to give a solid proxies to threads ratio, as it's better if the user has the competence to figure this out himself, based on his exact settings and the quality of proxies he has currently received!

As for importing the list. I have found out that SER works best if you import your verified list in the "identified global sites list" and then in the project itself you select SER to use links from the Global sites list, and use only the "indentified" ones.

Regards,
    Stoimen!